Account Executive - Princeton
EmpiRX - Princeton, NJ
NJ. EmpiRx Health is a revolutionary Pharmacy Care Management company headquartered in Montvale, New Jersey designed by industry experts to address major gaps in today’s PBM marketplace. We created an innovative company focused on lowering pharmacy costs, delivering concierge service and providing superior clinical care that strategically aligns with members, clients and their benefit advisors.
Our goal is to simplify pharmacy benefit solutions and deploy best-in-class products to achieve our clients’ objectives.
We are looking for an energetic, self-motivated individual willing to learn from an elite group of industry leaders and help foster change within the healthcare industry. The Account Manager position is the primary strategic and day-to-day client relationship advisor within EmpiRx Health. The ideal candidate will be able to work collaborativelywithinternal departments to help support and oversee a diverse list of clients, demonstrate a high level of client service, be responsible for the day-to-day management of account activities, and ensure the resolution of complex client requests.
- Operate as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to clients daily
- Facilitate new plans and specific product implementations
- Effectively communicate and interact with all other EmpiRx Health departments and suppliers in a manner that fosters teamwork and unity, to benefit the client
- Educate clients and vendors on best practices for technology implementation and utilization to improve efficiencies and work flow
- Responsible for timely and accurate management and execution of all client benefit requests
- Ability to interpret current healthcare trends and issues that may affect client strategies
- Manage and complete the client transition from the Sales Team to the Operations Team, including client implementation, quality assurance, error resolution and day-to-day oversight
- Communicate client expectations and provide feedback to the entire team in a manner that allows for effective facilitation of change or corrective action
- Effectively present group presentations regarding EmpiRx Health operational performance metrics to clients on an as-needed basis to promote client satisfaction, client retention and upsell opportunities
- Perform otherresponsibilities and projects on an as needed basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Desire 1-3years of direct client/account management experience or equivalent internshipexperience ; Healthcare or PBM experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, Finance, or equivalent
- Most important qualification - Desire and ability to learn on the job with the capacity to work with and adjust to individual employer and union client’s cultures.
Job Type: Full-time
- PBM: 1year
- Healthcare Industry: 1year
- Account Executive: 1year