Production Resource Group (PRG) is the world’s leading supplier of entertainment and event technology, production management and labor. PRG currently operates from over 40 Locations in North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. From our worldwide facilities we provide our state-of-the-art inventory of audio, video, lighting, rigging, scenery and automation equipment.
PRG serves a range of markets, including concert touring, corporate events, trade shows, special events, theater, television and film. Our company is uniquely qualified to provide the resources and services customers need at any and all sites, efficiently and cost effectively. We provide service to the specialized needs of each of our markets. We can provide a single discipline, such as lighting, audio or video, or we can bundle disciplines for an integrated solution that meets the needs of the entire project.
This position is high profile in the industry which pursues opportunities based upon client relationships. Responsible for setting pricing levels, negotiating contracts, involvement with strategic planning and leading the sales effort in particular market sectors.
* Cultivates and maintains favorable contacts with key and major accounts of the organization for the sales of products and services.
* Demonstrates products or services and provides assistance in the best application of product or services.
* Answers all questions concerning a product or service, with appropriate coordination of sales, negotiations where required.
* Has complete knowledge of organization's policies, products and/or services.
* May coordinate company technical engineering support and services to ascertain Customer’s needs.
* Closes transactions and takes orders.
* Estimates time and sales expenses expected and submits to management.
* Investigates product/service warranty claims to ensure resolution within marketing policies.
* Analyzes records of present and past sales, trends and costs, estimated and realized revenue, administrative commitments, and obligations incurred.
* Interprets accounts, trends and records to management.
* May specialize in a specific product or service.
* Develops and monitors annual sales plan and expense plan and budget for each area in the country.
* Participates in the development of annual sales and expense plans at the local level.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
* BA degree in business or related field required.
* Minimum 5 years of industry related sales experience
* 50% travel
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Job ID 2019-1463