we continue to gobble up market share, we’re blazing trails and setting records:
- For five straight years, Gartner has named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Solid-State Arrays and in 2019, Gartner named Pure a leader in the Magic Quadrant for Primary Storage.
- Our customer-first culture and unwavering commitment to innovation have earned us a 2019 Medallia Net Promoter Score, certified by Owen CX, in the top 1% of B2B companies.
- Pure puts a premium on the future, investing 26% of revenue into R&D.
If you, like us, say “bring it on” to exciting challenges that change the world, we have endless opportunities where you can make your mark.
SHOULD YOU ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE…
We are looking for a highly motivated, persistent, polished and entrepreneurial Account Executive to focus on finding/nurturing/closing deals related to Portworx. The territory to cover will be TOLA.
In this role you will:
- Grow a territory and manage deals from land to expand, doing major account planning/selling
- Work through partners in order to drive new business opportunities through them
- Understand prospect and customer use-cases in order to drive new business
- Plan and manage the relationships at both the strategic and operational level
- Evaluate new opportunities and present recommendations to the management team
- Conduct competitive and market intelligence sessions for customers
- Work closely with the rest of Portworx sales/pre-sales/SDR and engineering teams
- Give enablement sessions both 1:1 and 1:many in order to spread the word on Portworx
- Leverage all available documentation, best practices, knowledge-base articles and other vehicles to assist customers
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING TO THIS ROLE...
- 10+ year’s experience in selling Enterprise software and subscription software
- A basic technical understanding of the Enterprise software, Container, cloud native, and storage domains
- Ability to present Portworx’s UVP, product, vision, strategy, and road map
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, able to build relationships easily and deepen them over time
- Avid hunter with proven prospecting skills, consistently opening doors to new customers and navigating seamlessly between the boardroom and the data center while passionately positioning the advantages of a Portworx solution
- Authenticity and a genuine desire to engage customers and understand their business challenges
- Thought leadership, creativity and a Challenger Mindset; the ability to apply your customer insights and expertise in technology solutions to position Pure’s portfolio to solve persistent problems
- Ability to assess, plan, and actively manage a territory to achieve maximum revenue and efficiency
- Expertise leading a complex sales process with multiple stakeholders, while fostering teamwork and shared ownership internally and with Partners
- Consistent track record of exceeding quota and driving referenceable business
- Passionate about post-sales customer success
- Must be located in the Bay Area