Account Executive - Plastic Card Manufacturing - 27464886
Our client is among the top 5 card manufacturer in the world, serving financial institutions both large and small. As a family owned company they have established a reputation as a valued service provider with dedicated customer service from concept to delivery.
Their personalized service, attention to detail and industry knowledge make them more than just a vendor, They are a partner with their clients.
This company is committed to making the highest quality plastic cards, a commitment they have kept for 55 years. They have built a reputation for loyalty to their customers by striving to be the best at producing consistently high quality cards, in volume, and with a demonstrated track record of on-time deliveries. Throughout their history, they have remained dedicated to some basic principles that have made them successful: innovation, quality and performance.
Why do you want to work at this company?
- More than 12 Billion cards produced.
- Since 2018 they have produced more than 450 million cards with 98.7% on time delivery – 75 million EMV cards and 21 million Dual Interface cards.
- They have been American owned and operated for 55 years.
- They are small enough to care but large enough to work with the biggest and the best.
- They offer personalized service with your own customer service specialist.
- Clients can track their order with their online portal.
- They offer the highest security measures certified and rigorously tested by MasterCard®, Discover®, Visa® and American Express®.
If you have been plastic card solutions, we would like to hear from you.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Sell plastic card solutions to prospects & existing customers in your territory.
- Develop and implement account/territory plans to achieve target revenue goals (Quota).
- Qualify new prospects; differentiate their solution advantages, features and benefits, prepare Sales Quotes using established pricing guidelines, and prepare internal sales orders.
- Support the cross-sale of all company Solutions.
- Lead Generation - Maintain and Expand the Database of Prospects / Identify Decision Makers amongst the targeted leads in order to initiate sales process through prospecting tools and processes.
- Participate in Product Training Sessions, Sales Meetings, Skills Training and Professional Development Classes.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Customer Relationship Management system (CRM).
- Coordinate with Customer Care/Order Management as required to ensure delivery commitments are accurate and timely.
Skills and Specifications
- Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial Outside Sales Environment.
- Exceptional Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone & in-person sales personality skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly energetic and self-starter.
- Team oriented.
- Decision-making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Able to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
- Honest, assertive and systematic and fun to be around!
Education and Qualifications
- Diploma (BS/BA) or work experience in a related field.
- (3-15) successful years related plastic card sales experience
- Proven track record of success – Meeting Quota, Sales Awards, President's Clubs, etc.
Base Salary: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 - (DOE)
On-Target-Earnings: $100,000.00 - $130,000.00 - Uncapped
Locations: Chicago, IL
Benefits: Yes + Full Expenses + Upward Mobility
Travel: 50% the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.