Account Executive - Pharmacy Systems Specialist - MI - 27078171
This company has become a leading full-line supplier of healthcare products and services in the U.S. The company is committed to delivering innovative products and services with unmatched quality, superior technology, and cost-effectiveness, while maintaining environmental responsibility. In this position you will be selling to the entire hospitals system; Pharmacists, Hospital Administrators, Materials Management, Nurses, Dietitians, Physicians, etc.
Maintain and grow sales of CAPS services and company nutrition products (CAPS, base and specialty nutrition, Pinnacle, APEX, TPN Compounding disposables, and TPN Manager) by interacting with established customers and developing new prospects.
- Direct the selling efforts and account management for existing CAPS locations in assigned territory.
- Motivate and coach selling efforts of company sales representatives as it relates to positioning CAPS and company Nutrition.
- Develop expansion market opportunities through direct involvement in presentations and consultative sales efforts with customers and company sales teams.
- Collaborate and interface with CAPS operations to plan and implement new business opportunities.
- Oversee CAPS implementations as needed.
- Call on all key personnel who are decision makers in the sales process, such as Pharmacy, Dietitians, Nursing, Administrators and Purchasing Executives, Physicians, etc.
- Solidify/upgrade business base to achieve 100% of sales quota.
- Perform favorably to territory Operating Expense budget.
- Maintain relationships with internal company and CAPS departments, i.e., Marketing, Technical Services, Customer Service, CAPS Operations, QA, IT, HR and Finance.
- Sign and re-sign contractual obligations with customers.
- Compare competitive proposals and offer bids to customers.
- Conduct demos and in-services for pharmacy and other applicable staff as necessary.
- Retrieve and return defective products from customers.
- Facilitate formulary acceptance, if needed.
- Serve as a clinical resource to customers and peers.
- Represent the company at product fairs and conventions, as needed.
- Communicate comprehensive and efficient hospital reports to management as directed.
- Maintain weekly expense reports.
- Maintain accurate customer records and follow up letters
- Maintain customer contact information electronically in Saleforce.com and other applicable company and CAPS database programs.
- Respond in a timely manner to all communications; written, voice-mail and e-mail.
- Coordinate with company team members to facilitate sales of non-pharmacy company products.
- Travel to all areas in sales territory inclusive of required meeting and training classes.
- BS/BA degree
- 3 years of successful sales or marketing experience in a healthcare environment
- Sales experience in: hospital pharmacy, nutrition and/or infusion sales experience
- Good computer aptitude-word processing and spreadsheet experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Previous experience in IV, Pharma, Clinical Nutrition or related
- May have clinical sales background such as a dietitian
- Occasional over-nite business travel (Domestic)
- Valid driver's license and current auto registration and insurance
- Contract management and negotiation skills
- Be able to lift and move up to 30lbs.
Base Salary: $77,000.00 (DOE) plus Company Car
On-Target-Earnings: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 - Uncapped
Locations: Candidates may reside anywhere in the State of Michigan
Relocation: Possible Assistance for the the right candidate
Territory: Detroit, MI, Northeastern portion of IN. and Toledo,OH Area
Benefits: 401k, profit sharing along with Medical, Dental, Tuition Reimbursement and Comprehensive Training
Travel: 30% (possible 1-2 over-nite's/week)
Number of Openings: 1
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.