Account Executive - Performance Contracting
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company. THIS POSITION CAN BASE IN A VARIETY OF CITIES IN WISCONSIN OR CHICAGO AREA What do you get to do in this position?
- Identify and build new client relationships with research and community outreach
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Lead internal teams
- Facilitate industry events
- Present to C-Suite clients
- Close multi-million-dollar design-build energy infrastructure deals
In a typical week here’s some of the things you’ll do…
- Call on prospects at various levels in the Schneider sales cycle.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to c-level key stakeholders.
- Develop and implement strategic logistical timelines and team member involvement plans for moving prospects to clients.
- Network inside relevant vertical market and industry organization to educate, expand prospect opportunities and promote Schneider as the industry leader.
- Negotiate the price and contract for large, complex infrastructure improvements.
This job might be for you if:
- You have demonstrated success in closing complex service and/or solution sales, not strictly product sales. .
- You are initiating and closing sales of large $ volume at high organizational levels – C-suite or equivalent – public sector
- 4-year college/university degree with a MBA as a plus and a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience. Demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments.
- You are self-motivated and competitive and have leadership skills and interest.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Would you like to work for a company that is recognized as a trusted industry leader? * Ranked # 1 Energy Services by Navigant Research. * Only energy services company ranked in the top 100 of the world’s most ethical companies by Ethisphere (Eight consecutive years 2011 to 2018) * Annually ranked in the top 100 world’s most sustainable corporations, by Corporate Knights, Inc. * Recognized on Fortune magazine’s 2018 Most Admired Companies list as 5th in the Electronics Industry.
Let us learn about you! Apply today. You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled. It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct. Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.