What do you get to do in this position?
- Be an Entrepreneur and build a business within our existing industry leading brand
- Identify and build new client relationships
- Create lead generation campaigns to prospect and build new business
- Lead internal teams to develop mission-centric solutions
- Facilitate industry events
- Build relationships of trust with C-Suite public sector clients
- Close multi-million-dollar design-build energy infrastructure deals
In a typical week here’s some of the things you’ll do…
- Call on executive-level prospects
- Prepare and deliver presentations to C-Suite key stakeholders
- Lead the development of strategic and tactical plans for moving prospects to clients
- Network inside relevant vertical market and industry organization to educate, expand prospect opportunities and promote Schneider as the industry leader
- Lead internal teams of engineers, project managers and performance specialist to deliver high priority infrastructure priorities
- Negotiate contracts for large, complex infrastructure improvements
This job might be for you if:
- You are a hardworking, high energy, creative leader with a competitive spirit
- You have demonstrated success in closing complex service and/or solution sales, not primarily product sales.
- You are initiating and closing sales of large $ volume at high organizational levels – C-suite or equivalent with public sector clients.
- You hold a 4-year college/university degree and a minimum of 5 years of direct sales experience with demonstrated achievement of significant sales goals in previous work environments.