Create and maintain strong consultative relationship with Director of Pharmacy, Office Manager, Physicians, and other clinical or procurement personnel including pharmacy technicians, Nurses (RNs), Unit and Group Managers, in support of Pentec Health’s 503b products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- This is a Field based position requiring travel including overnight travel.
- In assigned territory, maintain and expand the number of customers, products order, and profitable revenue from current and new Pentec Health 503b customers.
- Work collaboratively and in a coordinated way with other Pentec Health Account Executives in assigned territory and the office based, Customer Service and Operations Team so as to maximize customer satisfaction, profitability, and business results.
- Duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Expedite the conversion of new outsourcing customers either clinic or hospital. This will require customer visits, contractual negotiations, and multiple communications with the Customer, members of the Customer Service team, operations, finance, and other functions within Pentec Health.
- Help grow current business of Pentec Health’s renal and SI customers by offering ancillary sales of products from 503b. This includes reporting insights from the customer to include potential new product offerings to appropriate leadership.
- Participate in local and regional conferences as appropriate
- Assist in tracking and maintaining customer orders, input, and handling customer requests or complaints to achieve a positive customer experience.
- Deliver only corporate/compliance approved sales/marketing material and/or clinical education.
- Assist and coordinate in setting up educational opportunities for our current customers in a way that supports their organizational needs.
- Provide customer business reviews, update customer’s Pentec Health customer manual to include but not limited to, new or updated redacted SOP’s, quality reports, beyond use data, and operations education results.
Non Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
prospective medical professionals
Education, Certifications, Trainings:
- Assist with expansion of 503b products into new territories
- Assist other divisions ( e.g. Renal or Specialty Infusion) with sales campaigns
- Assist with the on the job training of new Account Executives
- Minimum 5 years practical experience in sales or closed door pharmacy
- Self starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Interpersonal skills – able to build positive relationships;
- Oral and written communication skills;
- Outstanding Customer focus;
- Proven planning, organizing and time management skills;
- Detail oriented with excellent follow-up skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Conduct yourself and appropriately dress, in a professional manner at all customer visits and/or functions.
- Ability to learn complex material and present it to current and
- Previous experience with Sales in a 503b.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Valid State Drivers license with proof of state minimum vehicle insurance
- Registered Pharmacist licensed in the territory.
- Sales experience in the acute care and/or ambulatory clinics.
Req # 2248