Flexential stands for something not often found in the world of IT transformation: the human touch. The best infrastructure solutions aren’t about infrastructure, they’re about people. With a mission to accelerate customer success through people and technology, we build trusted relationships and deliver tailored, value-added and reliable solutions to demonstrate the power of people in a technical world.
Utilizing our people, values and reliable performance, Flexential is deeply invested in the success of our 4,200+ customers, who trust us to deliver core data center solutions of colocation and connectivity, as well as cloud, managed solutions and professional services. Flexential’s robust suite of assets spans 21 domestic and international markets and comprises 41 highly redundant and connectivity-rich data centers.
The Flexential Account Executive (AE) is an outside sales role responsible for both a geographic market as well as for an assigned prospect list. The AE will be responsible and accountable for driving sales of net new logo business with a focus on prospecting, lead generation and channel partner development. The AE will represent all of Flexential products and services to prospective clients. The prospects will include medium to large companies across all industry segments. The AE will be responsible for prospecting into his/her defined territory/account list, qualifying opportunities, designing solutions to help solve business problems, pricing, negotiating and closing business. Lastly, the AE will be responsible for providing input to the business regarding prospects’ needs and market/competitive trends.
- Consistently achieve targeted sales quota
- Prospect, qualify and close technical solution sales
- Manage CRM - Pipeline
- Maintain 6-8 appointments weekly in various phases of the sales cycle
- Develop customer presentations and participate in customer meetings
- Develop clear, specific, action-oriented account plans to develop prospects
- Bachelor’s degreerequired.
- At least 5 years solution selling in the technology industry.
- Follows a methodical sales process. Uses tools (evaluation plans, VIP letters, and access to power).
- Hosting solution sales (collocation, managed services and professional services) experiencerequired
- Effective user of internal and external resources (SE's, execs, SME's, integrated partners, etc).
- Proven track record of successful selling experience
- Ability to call on C-Level executives
- Strong contact and networking base
- Excellent listening, writing & presentation skills
- Sense of urgency and strong work ethic. Self-motivated. Accountable to forecast and quota