It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the success of any endeavor. We’re looking for talented team members who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic Inside Sales Professionals with a proven track record for closing business. We offer an aggressive base salary, un-capped commissions, and paid training in an upbeat environment that includes casual dress code, social events, sales spiff, and an annual presidents club event. Bring your strong selling skills and we will provide ongoing training and development in a supportive environment.
PatientPoint Account Executives manage the entire sales cycle from prospecting to new customer acquisition. Through ongoing coaching and skills development our Account Executives become consultants on PatientPoint products and are an integral part of the Provider Solutions team. Successful Account Executives have the potential to earn $70k-$80k in their first year and seasoned Account Executives have earned $100k.
The successful candidate possesses excellent verbal communication skills including well spoken, clear voice, high volume, good use of tone, and a strong ability to build rapport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Represent PatientPoint Provider Solutions in a positive and professional manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of PatientPoint Provider Solution products
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities through outbound calling
- Record sales activity and complete and maintain accurate sales pipeline and reports using Salesforce.com
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis and research of customer requirements through first party resources
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Perform calls to make New Sales
- Acquires and submits signed enrollment forms and assists to coordinate installation
- Minimum 3+ years of business to business inside sales experience, demonstrating a professional approach.
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven environment
- Ability to complete high outbound call volume with quality on a daily basis.
- Ability to make effective ‘cold’ calls and adapt approach to overcome typical challenges (gaining decision maker, handling objections or indecisive clients)
- Ability to sell & close sales over the phone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for clear and professional written communication
- Improvement oriented: hears feedback/coaching and makes changes to be more successful with untapped & potential clients.
- Eager to learn and can adapt/be creative in approach to meet different client needs and close the sale
- Demonstrate confidence, motivation, and has professional demeanor.
- Strong desire to work in a commission sales capacity with unlimited earnings.
- Comfortable working in an upbeat team environment.
- Track record of success and quota achievement.
Additional Skills and Specifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrating 100% grammatically correct and professional business communication.
- Experience in using Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, and holidays. No relocation is available.