Reporting to the Regional Director of Sales, US East, you will be responsible for driving new business, existing customer expansion as well as customer retention. Focus on building long-term, strategic business relationships that will lead to increased revenue growth, revenue retention and increase client satisfaction.
What You'll Be Doing
- Understanding PacketFabric’s products and positioning our differentiated value proposition and ROI to a variety of prospects and customers based on their needs and pain points
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
- Enable custom business outcomes through strategic engagements
- Developing and executing account strategy for target markets
- Generate, develop and close new sales opportunities
- Building rapport with new customers and moving the sales process forward through remote and onsite meetings, phone, email, events, campaigns and internet marketing activities
- Build on our relationships with our partners to amplify your go-to-market strategies
- Identifying new prospects and qualifying leads to build and sustain a strong sales pipeline
- Using Salesforce and other tools to track and manage prospect and customer information, develop accurate forecasts, and sustain positive sales momentum through each step in the sales cycle
- Leading the solution selling process in assigned territory while partnering with the Sales Engineering team to manage product demonstrations and evaluation activities as needed to advance the opportunity
- Collaborating with marketing, product management and sales peers to optimize both territory and PacketFabric’s overall success
What You Bring
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor’s Degree along with 5+ years of telco/SDN/SD-WAN sales experience.
- Proven, measurable, and successful experience as a "hunter"
- Understanding the impact of the Cloud’s role in modern enterprise IT
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with prospective customers in person or over the phone and collaborate with a variety of internal groups including customer success/services, engineering, marketing, and sales operations
- Demonstrated ability to overcome customer objections, negotiate win-win deals in complex enterprises, and acquire new customers
- Change agility and demonstrated success working in a fast growth environment—solving problems while sustaining good relationships
- Ability to work both independently from home as well as collaboratively within a team environment
- Must be fluent in both Spanish and English