Empowering innovation - IMAGINiT Technologies, a division of Rand Worldwide, advances the way architects and engineers use 3D technology to design, develop, and manage complex engineering projects. We are a leading provider of Autodesk design and engineering solutions to the building, architecture, civil and manufacturing industry. IMAGINiT also implements, trains, and develops our own proprietary software to enhance the design process. We are an Autodesk Platinum Partner and the largest Authorized Training Center (ATC) Partner in North America.
We are looking for an experienced Sales Account Executive who is a creative, forward thinker and wants to be an integral part of the development of the Cleveland manufacturing community.
In this role, you will discover, engage, and learn our customer’s business challenges and identify how IMAGINiT products and solutions can help companies gain competitive advantages through the better use of people, processes and technology.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Full lifecycle sales process
- Strategic solutions selling (existing and new customers) and account planning with our technical services team
- Prospecting for new clients, developing stronger relationships with existing clients, and working to understand each client’s needs and requirements
- Identifying client needs and opportunities where IMAGINiT products and services will improve client productivity
- Presenting and articulating advanced product features and benefits
- Achieving consistent quota attainment and gross profit targets
- Increasing IMAGINiT visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
- Continuous personal training and development as the market changes moving towards cloud based services and the “internet of things”
- Collaborating across IMAGINiT business enterprise to secure customer business
- Demonstrated success in an outside sales position with territory responsibility
- Minimum of 3-5years of experience with business to business sales
- Excellent communication / negotiating / closing skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including C-level players
- Ability to manage entire sales process from prospecting through close.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization, including C-level players, both internally and externally
- Experience in technical sales, familiarity with Mechanical Engineering, the Manufacturing process and Autodesk a definite plus
Our employees at IMAGINiT work here because of our vision into the future of technology solutions and our goal in developing higher quality deliverables for existing clients and new markets. We give our employees the ability to create and verbalize their ideas. It is an important part of who we are at IMAGINiT. Those ideas come from collaboration with our customers and subsequent design and deployment, creating a solution that redefines our customer’s future.
Join our team of highly creative and innovative individuals who thrive to not only grow IMAGINiT, but also our customer’s business through smart solution selling.
We celebrate employment equity and diversity! We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state, provincial or local laws.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.Must be authorized to work in the U.S for any employer without company sponsorship.