Account Executive - Online Intelligence HR Solutions
Less than 5 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Account Executive - Online Intelligence / HR Solutions
This role would suit a candidate who has sold any type of software or service into HR as a decision maker. Previous experience working as a recruitment consultant or selling recruitment advertising, internet job boards, employment websites, talent management software, background checking and screening solutions to name a few would be highly favorable.
We are a world leading provider of online professional information, data and intelligence solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal, Finance, Risk and Business sectors. One of our divisions that specializes in intelligence & data for HR professionals is looking for an outstanding Account Executive with a track record of success. Our award winning platform provides easy access to the latest news and information. Specifically designed for the HR professional, the product saves time, money and mitigates risks to businesses and covers areas such as Employee Benefits, Employee Compensation, HR Strategy, Management & The Law, Investigations and Litigation, Labor Relations, Managing Employees, Payroll, Recruiting & Hiring, Exit Interviews and Workplace Risks - Health, Safety, Security.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sell our entire portfolio of solutions
- Self-generate revenue from all verticals
- Provide training & customer service to customer & prospects where applicable
- Manage and create a sales pipeline
- Forecast & track activities & opportunities through Salesforce
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Knowledge of the HR vertical
- New business sales skills
- Business development skills
- Face to face selling skills
- Telephone sales skills
- Ability to create opportunities & close business
- Proven experience in direct sales
- Proven experience selling into HR as a decision maker
- Field sales or telephone sales
- New business sales
- Previous experience working as a recruitment consultant or selling recruitment advertising, internet job boards, employment websites, talent management software, background checking and screening solutions to name a few would be highly favorable.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.