Account Executive - O.R.
5 - 7 years experience • Medical Equipment
Seeking hungry, surgical sales experts to join a company that is on fire!
This is a hybrid role allowing you to sell both capital and consumables (proprietary, not commodities) into the operating room while building your funnel of recurring revenue.
Our client’s goal is growth, and a lot of it! If you are interested in joining a team who is looking to triple their sales volume in the next few years, and have a great plan and resources to do so, let’s talk soon!
As we build this direct sales team, we will be looking for candidates who are viable for quick promotion.
If you have at least five years of documented sales success in the hospital Operating Room, have an entrepreneurial spirit, prefer a family type business culture, and your preferred daily business wear is scrubs, please send us your resume ASAP. This could be the next step towards achieving your short and long-term goals.
Only candidates with the qualifications listed below will be contacted and we are interviewing now:
- Bachelor's degreepreferred but a combination of education and OR sales wins may suffice.
- Clinical experience plus sales is always a plus.
- Prior B2B sales plus OR sales are preferred.
- Consistently in the top ten percent (10%) of your sales group.
- Strong organization, pipeline development and management, and presentation skills will be required.
- Ability to travel as requested but these territories are very manageable.
- Must project a professional image, have strong communication skills, and be of sound ethical character.
To be immediately and seriously considered for this opportunity, please submit all resumes in a Microsoft Word format only. All zipped attachments, pdf’s and WordPerfect resumes, will not be opened.
We appreciate your interest however only those who best meet the qualifications will be contacted.