- We are in a $50 billion market that is going through a significant transformation. Yes, $50B…. this is the largest software market. Everything is moving to the Cloud and for this, our customers need an enterprise-ready database. This is basically NuoDB. We are a software company that develops the next generation database for the cloud.
- We are a bunch of smart people highly dedicated, very professional, but still cool and approachable.
- Our main offices are in Cambridge. Alewife to be precise. You can take the subway or your car or your bike. We have offices in Dublin and London.
- Benefits: we offer great perks, like unlimited vacations, commuting benefits, lots of free lunches, fun company events and the rest of the stuff you might expect.
- Culture… who are we? See below….
So, sounds interesting?
Ok. Got it. Tell me more
We're looking for talented Senior Account Executives who will be responsible for prospecting, presenting and closing new business in a multi-state territory on the west coast. The Senior Account Executive will identify, nurture and close opportunities with both new and existing customers. The Senior Account Executive will work cooperatively with marketing and product management to drive continuous improvement in the business. Join a fast-growing sales team with upside for growth.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and exceed individual monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals
- Work effectively and collaboratively with your BDC/ISR team to generate new and existing customer business
- Engage customers and prospects in 3-5 face to face meetings per week
- Work with Marketing to conduct seminars, attend trade shows, and otherevents
- Maintain and updateSalesforce.com records for all assigned leads by following established processes
- Close key transactions on a monthly basis
- 3-5 years proven and demonstrable track record of success in a Senior Account Executive role(s) within high-tech (Databasetechnologypreferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with outbound and in-person sales activity preferred
- Ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and multi-task effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- A “can-do” attitude
- Tech-savvy and experience using Salesforce.com
- College degree is required