Account Executive, Strategic Staffing
The Account Executive is responsible for driving the full life-cycle sales process for the Strategic Staffing division by identifying and securing new business opportunities and managing and penetrating existing relationships. Additional duties include the following:
- Devise and implement marketing strategies in order to obtain IT consulting and permanent job orders from targeted client companies within the Account Executive’s assigned region.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base.
- Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
- Work in close conjunction with the Director of Recruiting and technical recruiting team to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
- Four year college degree in a business related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant sales experience within the IT staffing industry
- Moderate understanding of IT terminology and processes