The purpose of this position is to exceed revenue quotas through the generation of new sales in contact center related products, and to provide immediate response to all informational requests to NICE inContact. This position qualifies prospective customers and sells them on the exceptional value of the NICE inContact suite of solutions. An account Executive will effectively leverage all sales channels, and partner when necessary with the resources available to close business.
As an Account Executive, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds a monthly quota of new revenue generated through the sale of NICE inContact software, voice, and data products to small and medium sized businesses.
- Immediately responds to all informational requests from prospective customers of NICE inContact.
- Qualifies leads from inbound informational requests and to immediately follow up and develop the lead; or route the leads to Direct Sales representatives, VARS, or agents outside of their territory as defined by management.
- Dedicates all efforts necessary to develop new opportunities within assigned territory through networking, cold calling, working with partners,following up with past prospects, and any other possible activities.
- Partners with District Managers as structured by management.
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast effectively within the NICE inContact contact management software tools.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Creates go to market strategies and effectively manages a regional sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline.
- Maintains integrity within the sales process.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experiencerequired.
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong understanding of inside sales environments
- Experience in working with contact management software
- Ability to meet revenue and effort quotas
- Software related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology helpful
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
- Type 30 wpm