The purpose of this position is to exceed revenue quotas through the generation of new sales in contact center related products, and to provide immediate response to all informational requests from prospects to NICE inContact. This position requires an Account Executive to take complete and independent ownership of the Prospect Account and work with the prospect through the evaluation process of the NICE inContact Suite. From the point of the initial sale the Account Executive is also required to maintain that relationship and manage all addendae and upsell opportunities for the Account. An account Executive will effectively leverage all sales channels and partners when necessary with the resources available to close business.
As an Account Executive, a Typical Day Might Include the Following:
- Meets and exceeds a Quarltery Quota of new bookings generated through the sale of NICE inContact software, voice, and data products to small and midmarket businesses.
- Immediately responds to all informational requests from prospective customers of NICE inContact.
- In addition to managind direct accounts, Account Executive will Assist and support Sales partners in sales effort by participating in sales calls and closing efforts as assigned.
- Interacts with all levels of organization. Makes presentations as necessary to same
- Regularly closes deals and builds future pipeline in order to meet or exceed quarterly goals
- Plan, organize, and travel onsite for sales presentations for prospects as needed.
- When not working existing Accounts Account Executive will Dedicate all efforts to develop new opportunities within assigned territory through networking, cold calling, working with partners, following up with past prospects, and any other possible activities.
- Effectively and efficiently logs sales interactions and revenue opportunities to forecast effectively within the NICE inContact contact management software tools.
- Attends meetings and trainings as required.
- Creates go to market strategies and effectively manages a regional sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline.
- Maintains integrity within the sales process.
To Land This Gig You'll Need:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or similar field or equivalent work experience required.
- 5+ years experience in sales
- Solid understanding of needs analysis sales process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Solid understanding and experience within a complex sales environment
- Experience in working with contact management software
- Ability to meet revenue and effort quotas
- Software related sales preferred
- Experience in VoIP-related technology helpful
- Flexible and able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision
ABOUT NICE inContact:
NICE inContact makes it easy and affordable for organizations around the globe to provide exceptional customer experiences while meeting key business metrics. NICE inContact provides the world’s #1 cloud customer experience platform, NICE inContact CXone™, combining best-in-class Omnichannel Routing, Workforce Optimization, Analytics, Automation and Artificial Intelligence on an Open Cloud Foundation. NICE inContact is a part of NICE (Nasdaq: NICE), the worldwide leading provider of both cloud and on-premises enterprise software solutions.