Due to our continued growth we are seeking an Account Executive for Illinois, New York/ New Jersey, Wisconsin, and Columbus, OH areas. You must have experience, articulating value propositions, managing opportunities throughout the sales pipeline and ultimately increasing profits. This position requires a hunter mentality, dedication and aptitude for learning new technologies.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experience selling Information Technology (IT) solutions to enterprise or government clients. This includes networking and security hardware, software and services.
- Verifiable track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual gross profit quotas
- Proven track record of cold calling, prospecting and new client acquisition
- High ethics, integrity, and desire to be a part of a fast growing sales and support organization
- Must have strong knowledge of IT security and networking concepts
- Experience in successfully creating and managing complex sales cycles
- Experience using Salesforce.com CRM package to manage sales forecast pipeline, contacts and tasks
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Technical competence including networking and security sales certifications
- Passionate and hungry for success
Draw (non-recoverable in year one) plus commissions.