With net sales of more than €2.8 billion, approximately 13,000 employees, 34 industrial sites, operating in more than 100 countries worldwide, we are a world leader in flooring and sports surfaces, committed to designing solutions to make a positive impact on people and the planet.
By joining us, you will be part of an international culture where you can expand your horizons, change the game and design the future of society. And where our values, collaboration, creativity, commitment, and caring underpin our success.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, END-USER
The Account Executive (AE) sales position develops new prospects and maintains relationships with existing customers to increase territory market opportunities. As part of the company's diverse collection of products, this position will be responsible for presenting the entire portfolio of soft surface and resilient commercial products to address a variety of applications, aesthetics, and budget requirements. Specific responsibilities include daily sales calls, building relationships with existing customers, continually prospecting for viable new accounts, and ensuring that the products and services consistently meet customer satisfaction.
- Responsible to develop a thorough understanding of the Company’s overall business direction, its mission, and operating strategies
- Develop Territory account list prioritized by annuity account potential, sales volume, potential project size.
- Identify new projects through various sources including, research, networking, cold-calling, and developing deeper relationships with current clients.
- Work directly with clients to identify the appropriate product solution for their application, working towards the Solutions Spectrum selection. Partner with A&D and distribution sales teams to convert transactional opportunities into sales and potentially annuity standardization programs.
- Consistently update CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database with all pertinent customer / project / product / pricing information.
- Consistently meet financial and other objectives as set.
- Manage and establish distribution/flooring contractor business plans.
- Develop proposals by understanding market pricing strategies and available purchase vehicles (Contracts, Group Purchasing Organizations, Buying Agreements).
- Review daily order entry, confirming customer/segment data is correct, follow through to ensure shipments occur within the client's expected requirements.
- Provide weekly sales and market updates for Regional and Territory leaders, including competitive activity, product trends, promotional activity, and progress toward KPIs.
- Follow up on installation schedules and post-installation inspections to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Manage quality issues with customers immediately and facilitates solutions to problems locally or in concert with operating management at division headquarters
- Create and sell territory-specific promotions and merchandising programs.
- Execute sales blitzes and product launches.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with key internal stakeholders including other AE’s, segment-specific marketing teams, marketing, and customer service in order to execute outstanding experiences for company customers.
- Represent the company in a professional manner when engaging contractors, distributors, architects, design firms, or end-users.
- All other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing or other related fields; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 4 years of sales-related experience required
- Proficient computer skills (Microsoft Office) and experience with CRM – Dynamics is preferred
- Industry experience is strongly preferred
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Overnight travel is required (30%)
This description is a general statement of duties and responsibilities performed on a regular and continuous basis. This description is not intended to be all-inclusive and other related duties may be assigned.