We are expanding our growing Sales Team, looking for an Account Executive with a successful track record of meeting targets and delivering results in Enterprise SaaS Sales, with specific emphasis on the Retail and Hospitality domain.
In this role, you will pursue opportunities generated by Marketing, generated by Business Development, and generated by your own prospecting activities. You will strategically manage opportunities through all stages of the sales cycle, ultimately delivering closed business. An excellent candidate is a highly driven sales professional with deep solution selling experience into the Retail and/or Retail Servicing domain.
- Full responsibility for winning opportunities in your territory, with a strong focus on net-new customers.
- Drive and collaborate tightly with BDRs and Marketing on targeted campaigns, events, and other lead-generating activities.
- Successfully navigate complex enterprise sales cycles from cradle to grave, effectively demonstrating ROI to the customer and beating the competition.
- Develop intimate personal knowledge of Movista’s offerings, target markets, value proposition, and corresponding competitive positioning.
- Understand customers’ diverse, specific business needs and apply knowledge to meet those needs.
- Manage and maintain your sales pipeline and target key accounts and vertical markets for development.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and demos to prospective new clients; follow up with key customer decision makers to close sales.
- Meet and exceed established bookings targets and quotas.
- 7+ years of demonstrated successful Enterprise SaaS Sales experience.
- Direct exposure to Retail Execution and Retail Workforce Management software is strongly preferred.
- Highly skilled in various methodologies for complex software sales.
- Deep understanding of the dynamics of software sale cycles, showing clear ability to accurately forecast and ultimately maximize win ratio.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, highly-dynamic environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Good analytical and forecasting skills.