Account Executive - Mortgage Wholesale and Mini-Corr
5 - 7 years experience •
Responsible for sourcing, on-boarding, training and managing wholesale branches. The majority of the work is conducted away from and outside of MB offices.
This is a senior level role that works under moderate guidance and has no formal leadership responsibility for a team at this time.
Essential Job Duties:
1. Builds quality customer relationships. Sources and maintains highly active wholesale accounts within residential geographical area. Trains accounts on all aspects of doing business with MB Financial’s mortgage division. Creates a regular schedule of account visits and communication to continually reinforce the company’s differentiators and leverage them for quality volume.
2. Works in concert with operations partners. Gains a complete understanding of the file flow process. Knows the people and roles involved in each step and establishes rapport with them. Continually updates operations partners with the wants and needs of customers in the evolving marketplace.
3. Manages the business pipelines. Maintains continuous knowledge of files in process and overall volume standing. Communicates as needed to brokers and affiliates. Consistently prospects for new accounts and new business within current accounts.
4. Stays informed on trends and developments in the local real estate market, as well as changing rules and regulations pertaining to both conventional and government-insured mortgages.
5. Promotes our culture by living-out the cultural pillars (People, Integrity, Partnership, Teamwork, and Fun) on a daily basis.
6. Performs additional responsibilities as needed
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the mortgage and banking industries, including strong knowledge of wholesale sales. Requires significant experience in third party origination (TPO) lending, market knowledge and relationships with top tier accounts in their respective territories.
• Demonstrated ability to work within established sales goals
• Enthusiastic, self motivated with ability to interpret and analyze customers’ needs on a continual basis
• Excellent business development skills
• Knowledge of systems including Microsoft Office suite and proprietary software products used in support of the business.