The Account Executive is a client-facing, high-touch, sales role responsible for revenue generation, customer relationship and EFX engagement within highly complex, strategic accounts. The Account Executive - Specialist has primary responsibility for the customer, and must orchestrate other EFX resources efficiently to drive sales and revenue growth of a full Equifax solutions portfolio. The AE is responsible for Managing and driving revenue growth for most prestigious EFX relationships (top 50 originators). Understand the client’s industry, business issues, and short / long range needs in order to develop and apply value-added solutions; identify business problems or needs and formulate effective, value-added solutions and alternatives to the situation. Serve as a single point of contact for Equifax’s Mortgage accounts. Establish high-level relationships, offer creative ideas that will enable clients to take advantage of all products offered by Equifax and grow existing revenue annually.
Who is Equifax?
At Equifax, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a global data, analytics and technology company, we play an essential role in the global economy by helping employers, employees, financial institutions and government agencies make critical decisions with greater confidence.
We work to help create seamless and positive experiences during life’s pivotal moments: applying for jobs or a mortgage, financing an education or buying a car. Our impact is real and to accomplish our goals we focus on nurturing our people for career advancement and their learning and development, supporting our next generation of leaders, maintaining an inclusive and diverse work environment, and regularly engaging and recognizing our employees. Regardless of location or role, the individual and collective work of our employees makes a difference and we are looking for talented team players to join us as we help people live their financial best.
The Perks of being an Equifax Employee?
- We offer excellent compensation packages with market competitive pay, comprehensive healthcare packages, 401k matching, schedule flexibility, work from home opportunities, paid time off, and organizational growth potential.
- Grow at your own pace through online courses at Learning @ Equifax.
What You’ll Do
- Build strong relationships to foster and maintain customer/partner trust
- Grow customer/partner revenue across the full Equifax solution portfolio
- Orchestrate Equifax resources to deliver customer value and satisfaction
- Strengthen the business relationship by expanding the ways in which the customer/partner relies on Equifax as a trusted advisor
- Identify, develop, manage, and close customer opportunities spanning all Equifax solutions
- Engage with buyers, decision-makers, influencers and customer executives on a consultative basis to gain a strong understanding of their business, anticipate needs, and position optimal solutions
- Define and execute sales strategies that drive profitable growth while delivering meaningful customer value
- Leverage Account, Solution, and Delivery Pre-Sales/Sales resources effectively and at appropriate times to move opportunities forward and to maintain customer satisfaction
- Lead customer business reviews, RFI/RFP response, contracting & negotiation, and account strategy & planning activities with cross-functional team to align customer business imperatives with Equifax solutions
- Drive strong pipeline development and sales execution
- Minimum 7 years of proven customer-facing and account management experience with revenue generation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline
- Ability to travel approximately 40-50%
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding expectations against revenue goals with highly complex, strategic clients
- Strong executive presentation and communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Ability to build and grow key, senior-level relationships across multiple accounts
- Strong pricing and contract negotiation experience
- Proven solution selling/consulting experience with complex clients, including the ability to diagnose the impact of trends, client data and MBOs and translate that into rapid sales
- Experience working with senior-level account employees, including an ability to immediately establish credibility with executives and build/maintain those relationships
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; familiarity/comfort in public speaking
- Ability to drive urgency in the sales cycle and the execution of complex solution strategies
- Exceptional ability to manage and execute a robust pipeline
- Excellent planning, organization, multi-tasking, prioritization and meeting facilitation skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, meet deadlines, manage client expectations
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with team members at various levels, including business leaders.
Extra Points for any of the Following
- Masters or advanced degree