- Works with Regional Director of Sales (RDS), Vice-President of Operations and Pharmacy Directors in evaluating and qualifying new business opportunities as to profitability and strategic impact on the pharmacy and the region in order to achieve annual revenue goal.
- Works with Regional Director of Sales and Pharmacy Directors in identifying business opportunities through sales calls, referrals, marketing reports and Salesforce.com and in communicating (verbally and in writing) with nursing, assisted living, subacute and managed care organizations to assess market needs.
- Works with Regional Director of Sales and local Pharmacy Director in finalizing contracting, coordinating startup of new account and transitioning account services to pharmacy operations, upon obtaining service commitment from client.
- Works with Regional Director of Sales to utilize marketing segmentation information in developing strategic territory plans and executes those plans to budget time effectively and target high potential prospective customers.
- Completes sales, negotiates contracts, provides reporting, strategic territory planning and other administrative procedures as determined by the RDS in a timely and accurate manner.
- Successfully completes all components of sales training and implements sales process and procedures, such as pre-call planning, etc., into everyday practice.
- Responsible for conducting Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR) with current customer base in cooperation with the Operations and Account Management team to demonstrate value and uncover areas of opportunity to create additional value both financially and operationally for defined current customer base.
- Communicates with other pharmacy team members (Account Manager representative, consultant pharmacist, pharmacy staff) to uncover leads, and share customer service concerns.
- Participates in local, state and national industry trade shows as required to grow area of responsibility.
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree.
- Long Term Care experiencepreferred.
- Experience with Salesforce.com a plus.
- 3-5 years of medical sales experiencerequired.
- Medical equipment sales, consumer products and services/solutions sales experience a plus.
- Proficient computer skills including: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook, and MS PowerPoint.
- Must be results orientated, adaptable, product/service knowledgeable, organized and have good oral communication skills.
- Must have valid driver's license and willing to travel 75%.