Account Executive, Mid-Market
Direct Sales - New Business Varies, United States
The Account Executive role at Sage Intacct could be the right fit for your next big career move. Our dynamic recruiting team is currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant knowledge of cloud computing and business applications. Ideal candidates should possess strong B2B sales experience. Sage Intacct offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be provided the tools, resources, and outstanding leadership to sell business application solutions. These individuals are committed to winning, but also benefit from seasoned leadership to drive business and revenue growth within a robust designated territory.
- Identify and qualify opportunities within your territory, pursue conversion of qualified leads to customer solutions with subscription-based revenue.
- Manage selling to existing leads from marketing and industry related activities
- Present the complete value proposition via customer meetings, telephone, internet and webinars.
- Create long-term business relationships with current and future clients.
- Negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close sales as required.
- Responsible for forecasting all opportunities based on Sage Intacct sales model and opportunity management definitions.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding departmental goals for sales quota.
- BS/BA degree, preferably in business, accounting, finance or related fields.
- 5+ years of quota carrying SaaS sales, preferably in enterprise applications /ERP with Mid Market/Enterprise accounts.
- Experience selling business applications to LOB
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10% of company) in past positions
- Experience managing and closing complex sales-cycles
- Experience selling business software solutions to C-level executives
- A strong business aptitude with proven success of net new logo sales in a fast paced environment.
- A self-starter, results driven, motivated and ambitious drive with a 'can do' attitude.
- Strong and demonstrated written, verbal and presentation skills
- Previous Sales Methodology training and strong customer references preferred
- Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel