Want to change the way work...works? This is your moment. RingCentral Glip
integrates messaging with video to make conversation, collaboration and connection more meaningful than ever, no matter where or how people want to work.
The RingCentral Sales
team does more than close deals. We build, grow and nurture relationships-from small businesses to global enterprises. We've become the #1 global cloud-based communications provider because we're not just selling-we're changing the nature of communications. That's why RingCentral is the largest and fastest-growing pure-play provider in our space, with a market capitalization of over $25 billion, 30%+ annual growth and a $1 billion annual revenue run-rate. It's an atmosphere of unlimited opportunity, where you'll be supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that's built for winning, together.
We're as proud of our working environment as we are of our market success. You'll find all the training, opportunity and resources you could ever want here - with all the work/life benefits you expect, and none of the micromanagement. RingCentral regularly brings home Best Place To Work awards from locations all over the world, and outstanding company ratings on Glassdoor and Comparably!
RingCentral surrounds you with world-class technology and talent, in a people-first environment built from the ground up to help you do the best work of your career. We're not just changing the nature of communication and teamwork. We're winning, together.
Our Mid-Market Sales
team delivers mobility, connectivity, efficiency and collaboration solutions for medium size accounts worldwide. You'll use data, technology and market insights to craft complex deals that help our customers-and your team, win. These are high-growth opportunities to partner with senior leadership and change the way companies communicate. All in an environment supported by massive resources, unmatched training and a diverse, dynamic culture that's built for winning, together.
We're looking for an experienced Account Executive
that thrives in a fast-paced, cutting-edge and technology-driven environment. This role will be at the forefront of driving Mid-market engagements as we swiftly evolve from being a SMB provider. Responsibilities:
- You'll become the resident expert on RingCentral services and will sell new hosted VoIP platform, call management services and IP hardware.
- Close complex deals involving multiple executive level stakeholders across the US and in Canada.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators, internal/external systems, sales methodologies and processes.
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
- Demonstrated experience managing complex sales cycles and negotiating win-win agreements based on value-based selling.
What we offer:
- 5+ years of technology solution-based selling (SaaS, UCaaS, Cloud applications and VoIP).
- Demonstrated sales record of consistently meeting and exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations, online web demos, adhering and adopting a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring mid-market and enterprise level customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Entrepreneurial - ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Vibrant and energetic attitude; willingness to perform and get things done.
- BS degree, continued training and education preferred.
- Salesforce.com proficiency.
RingCentral offers all the work/life benefits you could ever want, (and none of the micromanagement.)
Say hello to the future of work. And the end of the resume black hole.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, disability, life and pet insurance
- Flexible PTO
- 401K match and ESPP
- Wellness programs including virtual yoga, bootcamp, meditation classes and more
- Paid parental leave
- Milk Stork parental account
- New parent gift box
We didn't create Glip specifically for hiring, but we might as well have. No more wondering if your resume was jettisoned into the vast emptiness of space. Sign up for Glip (it's free, no downloads,) and discover how smooth, informative and great the hiring process can be. So start meeting on www.Glip.com
- and we look forward to connecting soon. About RingCentral
RingCentral is the worldwide leader in cloud-based communications. Our software communications platform delivers phone, group chat, mobile communications, video calls, videoconference, contact center and AI-driven digital engagement. It's a powerful, global presence that allows businesses to communicate anywhere, anytime with anyone.
RingCentral is headquartered in Belmont, California and has offices around the world.
RingCentral is an equal opportunity employer that truly values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.