Restaurant365 is a SaaS company disrupting the restaurant industry! Our cloud-based platform provides a unique, centralized solution for accounting and back-office operations for restaurants. Restaurant365’s culture is focused on empowering team members to produce top-notch results while elevating their skills. We’re constantly evolving and improving to make sure we are and always will be “Best in Class” ... and we want that for you too!
*Please note, this position is remote
*Position must be located in the Central or Eastern time zone
Do you thrive in an environment where you can focus on winning and being the best? When you have determined your end goal, are you tenacious in achieving it and will stop at nothing to arrive at the destination? Are you equally comfortable with thinking introspectively and talking through a process with your peers? Do you tend to be impatient and restless, and will juggle your workload in a manner that may confuse others since you can change what you are working on in an instant? Does your natural embrace of change drive your ability to work on many projects simultaneously and happily?
How you'll add value:
- Work with Regional Sales Manager and Sales Development team to identify and sell into new accounts
- Generating pipeline that leads to closed revenue and consistent quota attainment
- Selling on value and return on investment vs. features & functions
- Uncovering pain points and business impact that maps back to our solutions
- Demonstrating adaptability and flexibility as part of an ever-growing team
- Manage entire sales cycle from self-sourcing new opportunities to close
- Ensure new Customers remain on track to “go live” in implementation, post-sale
- Maintain accurate pipeline and forecast
- Network with existing customers and vendor partners to build and maintain a long-lasting business relationship
- In-depth knowledge of the R365 platform to present to prospective clients
- Continual industry research to identify trends in the marketplace
- Build and maintain a long-lasting business relationship
- Other duties as assigned
What you'll need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Proven Account Management/Sales experience and strong record of success (software sales preferred)
- Experience with Salesforce or similar CRM
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Ability to adopt and follow a sales process
- Ability to network and build relationships
- Ability to negotiate and problem-solve
- Organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm and passion!
- Accounting or Restaurant Management experience (huge plus!)
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time to meet clients as needed.
R365 Team Member Benefits & Perks
- This sales role’s On Target Earnings or “OTE” is $186,000 USD annually at 100% quota attainment with uncapped commission and bonus potential. OTE is the sum of a fixed base salary plus sales commission and/or bonus incentives at target performance. Incentive compensation is uncapped and will vary based on individual performance.
- Ability to work remote or hybrid
- Comprehensive medical benefits
- 401k + matching
- Equity Option Grant
- Unlimited PTO + Company holidays
- Wellness initiatives
- Philanthropy events
Why join our amazing team?
- We're a community who prides themselves in creating innovative solutions and producing quality work
- Our product is the secret ingredient that makes a real difference to restaurants nationwide
- Have a positive impact on restaurants and their employees
- Help restaurants Thrive!!
R365 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage all forward-thinkers who embrace change and possess a positive attitude to apply.