Change the way customers and partners live and do business while helping them grow their top and bottom line with our transformative technology.
You are an Account Executive who will be required to bring passion and expertise to develop and execute strategies with partners in order to drive revenue growth for SpringCM – a DocuSign Company. You will create, collaborate and impact business revenue generation directly by generating awareness and developing relationships with our most important prospects and partners, with a focus on pipeline development.
This position is an Individual Contributor and reports to Regional Vice President, Central Sales.
- Revenue generation through the selling of SpringCM annual subscription fees and professional services
- Follow a value selling methodology to understand the business issues of an organization and connect their specific problems/challenges with SpringCM and its unique ability to solve those problems.
- Lead sales presentations and product demonstrations of the SpringCM product - both remotely and in-person to various departments including (but not limited to) Sales, Sales Operations and Legal
- Strategic Selling - lead a team of Solution Engineers, Professional Services personnel and senior management to position SpringCM as a solution provider to mid-level and senior level staff within a target organization
- Collaborate by working with Systems Integrators and technology partners
- Make an impact by evangelizing the company and its products at marketing events and trade shows
- Bachelor's degree in Business and/or Computer Science is preferred
- 5+ years of experience selling in a competitive environment
- A well-rounded, business savvy, professional who understands the document management, enterprise content management, and BPM markets as well as the following concepts:
- Document workflow/automation
- Salesforce and other CRM systems
- Cloud- and SaaS-based software architecture
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of subscription-based software sales processes and procedures
- Ability to travel throughout sales territory (15-20%)
- “Coachable”: The ability to absorb and apply coaching
- Curiosity: The ability to understand a potential customer's context through effective questioning and listening
- Prior success: A history of top performance and remarkable achievement
- Intelligence: The ability to learn complex concepts quickly and communicate those concepts in an easy-to-understand manner
- Work ethic: Proactively pursuing the company mission with a high degree of energy and daily activity
- Ability to deliver polished business presentations and product demonstrations conveying business value and return on investment analysis
- Must be organized and able to overcome sales obstacles through creative and adaptive approaches