Leading Microsoft Partner earned MSFT’s Unified Communications Partner of the Year award in three of the past six years. Our Client handles complex Skype, Azure, Security, and Office 365 environments for all sizes of organizations. Services include consulting, implementation, managed services, organizational change management, and application development teams handle.
Sales professionals with a proven track record here have the opportunity to learn and sell Microsoft’s latest technologies while running their own territory and earning unlimited income in an established territory.
- Have sold professional services, MSFT solutions (Skype For Business, Azure, SharePoint), Unified Communications solutions, cloud services, or managed services
- Have a strong solution sales mentality to align with solving communication/collaboration business problems
- Must know the importance of profit margin to their success, and sell on value, not on price.
- Have a solid network of IT decision makers and referral partners who can be called upon for future purchases or introductions
- Build their business without being handed leads. Cold-call, network, conceive and organize marketingevents, and use Internet tools and techniques to gain intro.
- Have aggressiveness of a Hunter – ability to create leads and get meetings on their own
- Possess the courage to challenge customers and developing ideas for the greater good, rather than simply saying “yes” to take the sale in front of them
- Be process-focused – know the buying cycle and what actions to take at each step along the way
- Have contacts within Microsoft and other key players in the Microsoft UC ecosystem
Manage all elements of the sales cycle, including:
- 20-100 prospecting contacts per week, depending on funnel
- 3 proactive contacts / week with existing accounts
- Follow ups from marketingevents
- Business Development
- 2 discussions / week with partners (LARs or Sis)
- 2 contacts / week with Microsoft contacts (CAM/CTM/EPG/SLG/Higher ED/and Healthcare account reps, and TSP/SSP/O365 specialists)