Mi9 Retail is a high growth software company that enables the world’s leading retailers to automate and optimize their entire Plan-to-Sell® process, from planning to managing to selling merchandise in-store, online, and on any device. Mi9 is looking for a success-driven Account Executive who can generate new sales of our industry-leading retail suite, particularly merchandise management, demand planning, allocation, and replenishment.
A track record of success selling complex, high-value enterprise software deals into Tier 1 organizations is required. Ideally, this role is located in South Florida to facilitate easy interactions with management and HQ personnel, but it can be anywhere in the continental U.S.
- Create and execute territory plans to ensure the growth of the Mi9 business and to exceed your bookings targets.
- Follow up on assigned leads and opportunities, and develop your own pipeline by prospecting and networking.
- Develop knowledge of the retail industry, including merchandising, planning, and omni-channel order management.
- Be a trusted advisor to prospects by understanding their business initiatives in order to effectively present Mi9 solutions that address their challenges and goals.
- Present Mi9’s solutions in a professional and compelling manner.
- Understand the competition in order to effectively position Mi9 solutions to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Analyze customer’s decision-making process while using value-based selling techniques and relevant ROI data to align to stakeholder interests
- Update and maintain CRM database (SFDC) and provide accurate weekly reports reflecting territory and pipeline status
- Ensure Mi9 is well-positioned within each account and opportunity; work with management team to identify high priority accounts and opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with pre-sales, marketing, professional services, contracts, and product teams to deliver winning proposals
- Knowledge of and experience working in the retail technology industry; strongly preferred.
- 5+ years as a proven sales executive in the software solutions industry, with a track of over-achieving sales quota.
- Demonstrated ability to win new logo deals at Tier 1 companies.
- Experience positioning and selling cloud/SaaS solutions.
- Ability to manage and execute sales with long and complex sales cycles.
- Solution-oriented; Experience in identifying suitable solutions based on unique customer challenges.
- Ability to manage a complex pipeline of customers with different solutions and sales cycles.
- Previous experience in merchandise management, planning, and/or supply chain management; strongly pre
- ferred, but not required.
- Skilled at clearly presenting technical concepts to a business audience.
- Ability to manage diverse stakeholders effectively (internally and externally).
- Disciplined approach regarding the use of CRM database (SFDC).
- Team Player; Experience in a team-based selling environment.
- Fluent in value-based selling and forecasting methodologies.
- Committed to continuous professional development.
- Exceptional presentation, facilitation, written and oral communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as needed within the US, or to effectively build relationships and sell remotely, depending on health and safety conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred with equivalent experience to be considered.