$100K — $150K *
We are strategically on the hunt for a professional with a good mix of selling both direct and through indirect channel relationships. More than 90% of Masergy's revenue is through the channel so someone with a great channel network can really be set up for success! We are looking for someone that has a strong foundation selling enterprise level network solutions that would be excited to sell Masergy's SD WAN bundles including UC and Security solutions as well! Masergy pays 30 days post signature rather than waiting for install! Our comp plan is extremely competitive in the market and has been created to be lucrative for those looking to exceed quota and close large enterprise opportunities!
The Account Executive will be responsible for prospecting and advancing sales opportunities through various activities including proposals, coordinating demos, engaging Masergy technical Subject Matter Experts, negotiating contracts, and closing deals.
• Meet all assigned sales booking targets
• Utilize direct and channel networks to gain new customers
• Maintain territory plan with detailed account and relationship plans for top prospects
• Develop and grow pipeline in territory
• Work with Sales Engineers and lead technical discovery and design
• Work with Pricing, Contract Admin, Sales Leadership and Finance to create and gain approval on sales quotes and proposals
• Present, negotiate, and gain customer signature on sales quotes and proposals
• Understand and utilize Masergy’s internal order systems for sales, pricing and procurement
• Work with Customer Development Managers to set up training and support
Related Activities include:
• Identifying and soliciting new market opportunities
• Active prospecting and corresponding with prospects via phone, email and social media
• Qualifying all leads passed on from Marketing, Business Development, and Inside Account Executive teams in a timely manner
• Quoting and presenting Masergy network services solutions for client/market presentations
• Participation in scheduled and unscheduled sales operation related activities, providing sales management reporting details
• Represent company at trade association meetings, events, and conferences to promote value proposition and brand
• Coordinate effectively between sales department and other sales support units
• Record and progress sales activities within CRM tool
Masergy Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer Female/Minority/Disabled/Veteran, all qualified applicants receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Valid through: 6/12/2021