Account Executive - Manufacturing and Industrial Networking Solutions
Manufacturing and Industrial Networking Solutions
Bingham Farms, MI
Who We're Looking For:
Pyramid Solutions is seeking an energetic, experienced solution sales rep to join our Network Connectivity / Intelligent Manufacturing (NCIM) sales team. With a passion to sell, the right person will be opening doors to new business while conducting complex sales and plan execution in the markets in which our NCIM businesses engage.
- 5+ years of proven solution sales experience by showcasing exceptional sales techniques and personal quota attainment.
- Demonstrated knowledge of industrialnetworking (e.g. EtherNet/IP, Profinet, Modbus, OPC-UA, RSTP, SNMP, etc.) and/or the production side of manufacturing, MES, or plant floor manufacturing.
- Experience selling software services is a plus (product integration services, embedded and RTOS software services, custom development).
- Experience and high level of comfort in a customer facing, direct sales and marketing role.
- Proven ability to personally contribute to the growth of a company.
- Must be willing to travel up to 60% of time and work in metro Detroit area.
- BS in Computer Science, Industrial Automation, Computer Engineering, Sales and Business Management or demonstrated sales success within the Industrial Automation or Manufacturing industries.
What You'll Do:
- Territory Planning
- Proposal Development
- Develop and execute sales objectives by personally targeting, qualifying and closing new sales opportunities.
- Utilize knowledge of the Network Connectivity, Industrial Automation and/or Manufacturing market space, along with solution sales, to identify a target market's pain points.
- Apply a strong, strategic sales approach towards capturing a market.
- Coordinate industry specific technical sales consultants to contribute in the sales process.
- Execute high level direction of industry products and service offerings.
- Contribute to industry related marketing and lead generation activities.
- Demonstrate exceptional communication skills ? verbal, written and presentation.
- Demonstrate passion, ability to work independent, team player attitude and strong problem-solving skills.
Who We Are:
Pyramid Solutions is a mid-size company based in Southeast Michigan. We value teamwork, innovative problem solving and passion, so we look for candidates who demonstrate those qualities along with a growth-oriented, customer-focused, getting-it-done mindset. Creating a fun and positive office atmosphere and company culture is important to us, so we have a variety of events, opportunities and office quirks to do that.
- Annual meeting and annual holiday party
- Recognition for career anniversaries and demonstrating our Core Values via lunch celebrations, annual awards and "shout outs" in the monthly newsletter
- Bi-monthly company-wide events like bowling, golfing, whirly ball and Detroit Tigers outings
- Quarterly fundraising events that give back to local and national charities
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home
- Spontaneous Nerf gun wars
- NCAA March Madness bracket competition
- Career development opportunities through blogging, training, certifications and conference
We recognize that we would not be here without the support of our families and community, so we make it a priority to give back. Every quarter we donate money to a and we participate in volunteer events.
Pyramid Solutions develops products and innovative solutions for organizations in a wide range of industries ? from financial institutions to insurance providers to automotive suppliers and industrial automation companies. Our experts specialize in three core practices, and . For over 25 years we continue to develop visionary solutions that yield exceptional results. For additional information about Pyramid Solutions, visit .
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.