DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitor AE calls and provide coaching and assistance as needed
- Track and report call metrics for all AE's
- Ensure the team's sales goals are met
- Maintain reporting for AE performance metrics
- Evaluate each AE's performance on a monthly basis
- Manage all AE PTO requests and balances
- Submit weekly timesheets for payroll
- Assist in recruiting and interviewing new team members as needed
- Designate sales partnerships to qualified AE's; provide on-going management for all partnerships
- Track/Manage sales projects applicable to the Solutions Center
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management
- College degree; Bachelor's or higher preferred
- 3-5 years of Sales experience
- 2-3 years of Management experience; Call Center Management is preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Flexible with ability to adapt to change in a highly dynamic work environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, presentation and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, the Internet, and Basic Math Skills
- Experience working in Salesforce.com or other CRMexperience is a plus
- Oral Communication--Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication--Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing--Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Professionalism--Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position; Accepts responsibility for own actions; Follows through on commitments.
- Motivating Others'Creates a climate in which people want to do their best; can motivate many kinds of direct reports and team or project members; empowers others.
- Ethics and Values--Adheres to an appropriate (for the setting) and effective set of core values and beliefs during both good and bad times; Acts in line with those values; Rewards the right values and disapproves of others; Practices what he/she preaches.