Provide account leadership including coordination of internal analytical data, strategy and technical resources to deliver on client’s need and expectations
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop business strategy regarding client satisfaction, retention, and growth; facilitate product and brand development.
- Deliver upon a set scope of work that includes strategic development and results reporting.
- Effectively lead and manage a team of skilled MCO Account Executives providing direction, support and continual development opportunities.
- Define and assign client list based on geographic location and/or similar service requirements.
- Lead implementation efforts for new clients; conduct onsite stewardship meetings; identify reporting needs.
- Contribute to and monitor growth efforts during the Bureau of Workers’ Compensation’s biennial Open Enrollment.
- Manage marketing budget plan and negotiations.
- Work with multiple service lines to enhance overall client utilization.
- Understand client business needs, participate in solution development and effectively communicate solutions to ensure client satisfaction.
- Participate in and assist with maintaining quality management activities as appropriate.
- Uphold all BWC and URAC standards as defined in the organization’s policies and procedures.
- Provide education, and identify resources and solutions for issues.
- Receive and respond to complaints in a timely manner.
- Attend regional industry conferences.
- The Director of Account Management and Sales receives supervision from the Chief Operating Officer
- The Director of Account Management and Sales directly supervises the Account Executives.
- A four year college degree is preferred
- Experience in the Ohio Workers’ Compensation industry, managed care concepts, HIPAA, ADA and FMLA is required
- Strong operational experience in an account management/sales position with 6+ years in workers’ compensation
- Must be able to travel extensively across the state
- Excellent analytical, communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and computer skills are necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality
- Must be knowledgeable and proficient with Ohio workers’ compensation and managed care concepts as well as applicable state and federal regulations (Ohio Workers’ Compensation, HIPAA, ADA, FMLA)