Sells products and/or services and manages relationships with existing named accounts to ensure client satisfaction, account retention, and continued revenue growth in alignment with Alegeus Technology and Corporate Strategy.
- Meet annual sales quota and objectives
- Plan, organize, and manage activities to supportsales growth, account retention and penetration, and customer satisfaction, with a long-term multi-year focus
- Act as the primary relationship and sales liaison between client and Alegeus and understand client’s needs; act as a trusted advisor to help client thrive in marketplace through maximizing value of Alegeus solutions
- Meet regularly with assigned accounts, per Alegeus account treatment approach
- Maintain up to date client information within SalesForce, including contacts, meeting notes, action items, etc. Develop, maintain and execute territory and account plans to ensure continued revenue retention and growth from account base
- Perform detailed territory and account reviews at least twice annually for management providing information on assigned client base
- Demonstrate product and industry knowledge including various solutions, market strategies, and competitive intelligence
- Prepare and present proposals to clients utilizing Alegeus resources and tools
- Negotiate, structure, and close “deals” that are aligned with Alegeus standards, meet customer expectations and represent Alegeus’ ability to deliver
- Ensure accurate forecasting and pipeline management, utilizing SalesForce to document sales activity and status
- Identify and report “at risk” clients and escalate to executive management; prepare, implement and execute “at risk” plan
- Listen and escalate concerns of customers with regard to current products/services
- Within client organizations, build network of key operational management, business management and executive C-level contacts and maintain knowledge of client’s products, market and Alegeus services utilized
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Good understanding of Alegeus products and services
- Strong knowledge of CDH benefits, with background in financial and/or payment solutions technology including systems, applications and practices helpful
- Communicate ideas both verbally, in written form and via presentation in a clear, concise, and professional manner appropriate to audience including executive levels
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs and requirements
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, growing organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships (internally/externally) with all levels of management, employees, clients and public