The Account Executive will be responsible for the growth in profitability of an assigned sales territory. Responsible for prospecting, conducting effective sales presentations, closing and servicing clients in order to achieve or exceed assigned sales goals, while maintaining the highest customer satisfaction with Mainline.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prospect, acquire, service, and retain high quality clients.
- Sell the full family of Mainline Technology Solution Partner server, software, and storage solutions in designated territory from a remote based office.
- Cultivate/maintain strong relationships and ensure timely communications with appropriate customer personnel, including senior management, and Technology Solution Partner personnel.
- Develop and execute strategies for effective competition within clientele base and industry verticals utilizing all Mainline resources.
- On a customer need basis, engage Mainline Services personnel to achieve Sales and Services objectives.
- Foster, promote, and contribute to a positive team environment throughout the company.
- Solicit and acquire signed agreements and appropriate paperwork from clients for purchase of company's products.
- Ensure all required client paperwork is complete, accurate, and submitted on time. Periodic audits of client orders/paperwork will be performed.
- Provide timely and accurate reports on results as required by management.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when assigned additional responsibilities or projects.
- Ability to travel. Various means of travel will be required, including air travel.
Education and/or Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of successful outside/direct sales experience, preferably in a Mainline focused Technology Solution Partner environment.
- Sales and account management experience in the particular geography/territory is preferred. Established customer (business unit, senior and executive management) relationships are preferred.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience is preferred. An emphasis on Business and/or Information Technology disciplines is preferred.
- Appropriate Technology Solution Partner Certifications are desired.
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
- Physical environmental factors of this position include those found in typical business office environment or home office environment.
- Requires use of general office equipment and personal computer equipment.
- Ability to travel. Various means of travel may be required, including auto and air travel. This position requires travel: Occasionally
- May be required to work irregular schedules including but not limited to as applicable: Nights, weekends, holidays, on-call, and/or overtime.