5 - 7 years experience • Publishing & Printing
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – ST. LOUIS
Our client is a leading manufacturer of custom envelope solutions and is seeking an Account Executive to join their dynamic team. They produce over 10 billion envelopes a year and sell directly to companies of several industries such as, advertising, financial services, publishing, and healthcare. Working with passion and enthusiasm they have grown their sales force in the last few years and look to continue to grow in the future with unprecedented financial stability. Our client invests in its employees and will reward performance withpromotions and financial gain.
In this dynamic sales role, you will maintain and penetrate existing accounts in addition to expanding new business opportunities. You will manage the entire sales process, develop excellent customer relationships, negotiate and close deals by creating solutions that correlate with our clients’ sales methods. You will have full accountability for territory sales objectives and goals.
- 5+ years B2B salesexperience in printing, envelope, or custom manufacturing industries.
- Must have strong personal relationships building skills / presentation skills
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, creative, team player with a professional demeanor and high integrity.
- Documented successful sales track record.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, effective presentation skills, strong negotiation skills, problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred