The ideal sales person must be a strong relationship builder who takes a very consultative approach to gain a deep understanding of what each client needs to be successful.
We want a high caliber sales professional who has experience selling to and/or managing large numbers of deals simultaneously for existing clients. The Account Executive will represent one of the industry’s broadest product suites including IaaS, private, public and hybrid cloud environments, data center colocation and IT hardware.
This opportunity is extremely entrepreneurial in nature in that you are very much control of your own success and destiny. You must have the ability to constantly build and manage a diverse pipeline of opportunities and projects at all times. If you are someone who thrives in the ever-changing world of technology and desires to work hard with a great team and be financially rewarded, this is an ideal opportunity for you!
- Be a consultative salesperson who is accountable for high activity volume and an active sales funnel
- Partner with our Sales Engineering team to provide best in class solutions for our clients.
- Achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities
- Develop and execute a territory strategy and plan within your assigned market
- Ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner and maintain disciplined sales administration skills.
- Develop account profiles and individual opportunity strategies and sales plans for each unique client
- Handle all client interactions with the utmost professionalism
- Responsible for updating all sales activities through Salesforce
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years experience in a solution-based selling role and outside territory management
- Experience selling into IT departments, CFOs and any level of business units
- Hunter mentality with proven experience building and successfully managing a pipeline
- Competitive, professional, enthusiastic, independent, confident, persistent, flexible
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated history of consultative selling into C-level contacts
- Ability to handle rejection and stay motivated
- Confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you
- ROI and Total Cost of Ownership selling experience preferred
- Knowledge of server, storage, colocation, and networking technologies
- Cisco, EMC, Citrix, big data, and/or SaaS experience a plus