We’re looking for problem solvers, innovators, and dreamers who are searching for anything but business as usual. Like us, you’re a high performer who’s an expert at your craft, constantly challenging the status quo. You value inclusivity and want to join a culture that empowers you to show up as your authentic self. You know that success hinges on commitment, that our differences make us stronger, and that the finish line is always sweeter when the whole team crosses together.
Responsible for selling at the most senior level (C-level) within larger accounts and implementing a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and implementation. Collaborate with all appropriate Alteryx resources (executives, partners, support, and solution engineers) to support customer interests. Understand how to advocate for customers and balance that advocacy with Alteryx’s business needs.
- Driving Account Development – Owning account relationships to maximize sales into enterprise accounts and being part of the customers’ overall business solution. Driving cross-sell and up-sell opportunities. Penetrating additional buyers within the accounts, identifying their needs and then configuring an appropriate offering from our portfolio to meet those needs
- Expanding Account Network – develop relationships and alignment at multiple levels – C level executive sponsors, influencers, and decision makers. Establish positive relationships that drive value
- Driving Sales Execution – Leading enterprise agreements to close large-scale, multi-year subscription-based deals. Prepare accurate forecasts, building a funnel to cover bookings target, documenting activities in Salesforce, and performing other tasks necessary to drive revenue and communicate activities to sales management
- Effective Account Planning – Using disciplined account planning to maintain client relationships, enhance customer satisfaction, and increase account penetration
- Promoting a Customer Focus - Actively understands each account’s strategic growth plans, technology strategy and the competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g., new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the customer
- Demonstrating Alteryx Proficiency – Be proficient with a working knowledge and understanding across all Alteryx products and solutions
- Minimum of 5 years of quota-carrying sales experience, as the lead account owner of an enterprise customer, at a software/technology company
- Track record of driving results faster with a sense of urgency
- Track record of closing multi-year and subscription-based SaaS deals
- Proven ability to cultivate relationships with a strategic customer based and advising on industry insights, best practices and strategy
- Excellent leadership and strong ability of working with and managing people across functions and geographies
- Viewed as an expert in advanced data analytics by accounts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Find yourself checking a lot of these boxes but doubting whether you should apply? At Alteryx, we support a growth mindset for our associates through all stages of their careers. If you meet some of the requirements and you share our values, we encourage you to apply. As part of our ongoing commitment to a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace, we’re invested in building teams with a wide variety of backgrounds, identities, and experiences.
Alteryx is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
- The role has a base salary, as well as commission-based, and is eligible for stock grants.