Our client, a well-known Provider of Language Services with offices around the world, is seeking an Account Executive for their Life Sciences Translations group.
The individual will be based out of the New York office and will be tasked with generating new business in the Life Sciences (Pharma/Med/Bio) space for this provider of translations to over 100 languages.
Reporting to the Sr. VP of Global Sales, the Account Executive would be responsible for covering the U.S. We provide a growth path with potential Direct Reports as this Vertical grow.
Responsibilities shall include:
- New business development via existing network of contacts, referrals, digital & voice marketing, as well as attending trade shows, conferences, and networking events
- Develop sales pipeline to develop consistent sales production
- Deliver sales presentations, proposals, and contracts
- Domestic and international travel is required
- 5 ? 10 years experience
- Proven translation services sales experience in the Life Sciences vertical
- Established network of contacts in regulatory affairs, pharma, legal, clinical trials, biotech
- Adhere to deadlines while managing multiple responsibilities across various locations