We are looking for:
An account executive who is driven, coachable, has a high motor and a passion for building the next great software company! You’ll report into our VP of Sales and work closely with the Marketing, Sales Engineering and Sales Development teams to build out a thriving territory that enables you to consistently overachieve quarterly and annual goals.
- You will take ownership of an assigned territory focused on net new logo acquisition and upsell opportunities.
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships.
- Demonstrate expertise in building strong business cases which clearly show value and differentiation at all levels of your customer/prospect organization.
- You will consistently generate pipeline using new techniques, modern tools and joint field marketing initiatives.
- You will win deals through meticulous planning and preparation, as well as being consultative in your approach to solving real business problems.
- 5+ years of sales experience evangelizing enterprise technology, with particular focus on SaaS and disruptive technologies.
- You are enthusiastic, self-motivated, with a positive attitude and a passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities. You must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with new prospects while also supporting existing customers.
- Consistent track record of over-achievement and net new logo acquisition.
- Maniacal focus on pipeline generation (PG) & opportunity progression; including meticulous planning and preparation.
- Comfortable with a “team selling” approach while leveraging internal resources, partners, and sales team members (Exec, SE, SDR, etc.) to be successful.
- Experience in determining and understanding customer requirements/drivers while mapping those requirements to our core business values.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills.
- Self-starter who can adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- BA/BS required.
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com, the MEDDIC qualification framework and a Land & Expand sales strategy a MAJOR plus.