Post-Crescent Media, part of the USA TODAY NETWORK, and the leader in delivering engaging news and information, has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive, Keys. We deliver an ENGAGED AUDIENCE using a variety of SOPHISTICATED TOOLS and resources, and provide our clients the INTEGRATED MARKETING EXPERTISE to help them meet their goals.
In this role, you will:
· Sells multi-media marketing solutions to the very critical large local business sector with local or regional decision makers, often with multiple decision makers and influencers.
· Grows market share within a designated account list through the combination of acquiring new business and increasing current client spend while increasing client satisfaction.
· Develops and executes account plans for each client that leads to a cohesive marketing strategy and integrated marketing plans.
· Generally aligned to 30 or less clients in an effort to allow deeper time and resource investment for premier clients offering highest market potential.
· Develops and works multiple, parallel and complex deal pipeline, managed via SFDC.
· Utilizes customer, market, and segment insights to bring new information and offers to clients in lieu of product selling.
· Identifies complex customer needs and builds custom client solutions that differentiate USA TODAY NETWORK from competitors.
· Leverages multiple USA TODAY NETWORK resources and partners to develop optimal client solutions including print and digital products. Proficient in USA TODAY NETWORK’s premium digital capabilities.
· Works with C-level clients, corporate and matrixed organizations.
· Articulate USA TODAY NETWORK’s value proposition and prove ROI with data.
· This is an outside sales position.
We offer a robust, rewarding career experience:
· Work with the best: We’ll surround you with talented leaders driven toward your success and ours.
· Do well here: Further your career while working to serve the greater good in our community.
· Go big: We’ll equip you with the region’s best marketing services and solutions, empowering you to deliver unparalleled results to your customers.
· Get paid well: Enjoy base pay well above the market average with unlimited earning potential. We want the best so we are paying the best.
· Get in now: Join the ground floor of a national organization in the midst of rapid transformation to a new and exciting media start-up – an invaluable career experience.
· Quarterback a top notch team: Receive excellent support from an account manager, a digitalcampaign manager, a marketing strategist and more.
Signs you may be a great fit for the job:
· You’re a battletested competitor with the war stories to prove it.
· When you communicate, people listen. And when you listen, people feel heard.
· You care deeply about your community and have taken steps to make it better.
· You’re the natural born leader in any group. And you love stepping up to the plate.
· You’re a fearless explorer with an insatiable urge to travel, explore new hobbies and try new things.
· You’re a problem solver who thrives on challenges and can simplify the complex.
· You graduated college with an impressive GPA and an extracurricular life.
· You possess 3-4+ years of salesexperience.
Qualified candidates for the position must demonstrate these key competencies:
· History of driving results
· Ability to think and act strategically
· Fundamental AND Challenger sales skills
· Strong two-way communication skills
· Effective collaborator and delegator
· Aptitude or acumen for digital marketing