- Primarily accountable for retaining and expanding specific clients identified by local management, typically working on behalf of a Producer who developed a book of business that generates $1.5MM in annual revenue for Gallagher or more.
- Responsible for driving the overall client strategy in order to meet /exceed client expectations/growth goals and leveraging knowledge of the clients to manage this book of business, which includes renewals and growth of existing accounts.
- Additional duties include coordinating involvement of company personnel including service, loss control and local leadership to meet or exceed strategic objectives, conducting stewardship reviews, developing/executing strategic plans that will achieve our clients' goals while contributing profitable growth for the company, and working closely with the service team to ensure both a timely resolution and satisfactory outcome to client issues.
- Bachelor's degree and 5 years related experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 10 years related experiencerequired.
- Appropriate licensing for Property & Casualty Insurance sales.
- Ability to travel up to 25%
- Prior experience using Salesforce.com.
- Professional designation such as Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU), Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) or Associate in Risk Management (ARM) preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Keen problem solving skills, focusing solutions on the root cause.
- Successfully manages competing priorities, proficient is using technology as a tool to maximize productivity and quality, builds collaborative and mutually meaningful relationships with internal and external clients, and comfortably engages others in a consultative sales dialogue.