Jockey is currently looking for an Account Executive to join their growing sales team! The Account Executive has full planning and sales responsibility for assigned accounts. He/she will develop business plans and strategic growth initiatives to maximize profitability, increase market share, and ensure long-term, brand enhancing, partnerships with retailers. The Account Executive will also utilize selling skills, consumer insights and business acumen to influence retail customer sales that deliver on internal and external financial plan volume and profitabilty.
This position will be located at our corporate headquarters in Kenosha, WI (between Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI area.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement business plans by account to align brand consumer and customer strategies to deliver on profitability and revenue targets.
- Amplify the brand in store by building strong partnerships with visual and marketing teams to ensure optimum in store execution and consumer experience. Visits accounts frequently to drive innovative solutions and collaborative strategies.
- Lead the planning efforts for assigned accounts and monitor sell thru against plan and against strategies accordingly, pursuing white space opportunities.
- Delivers forecasting/order management monthly targets to optimize inventory quality, minimize mark down liabilities and inventoryrisk.
- Aggressively monitors, anticipates, and quickly responds to opportunities in the market place to beat the competition.
- Sell in new product launches utilizing all tools available to create consumer demand and increase market share
- Partner with the Field Merchandising organization to educate, motivate, and train store sales associates and optimize in store execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field or 7+ years combined college education and work experience may be substituted for degree.
- 5 + years of sales/planning/merchandisingexperience in the apparel or related consumer packaged goods industry.
- Robust retail/financial planning knowledge, including sales, margin and inventory plans.
- Exceptional problem-solving, analytical and qualitative abilities.
- Self-starter with proven skills in negotiation and driving results in a dynamic, complex environment.
- Effective communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in MS Office proficiency.
- Highly motivated, dynamic, solutions-oriented business partner.
- Thinks strategically but capable of working at a tactical level to manage the business.
- Demonstrates the acumen to develop and execute a profitable sales and planning strategy.
- Track record of success in a sales / planning role.
- Has demonstrated ability to create and maintain analytical tools to analyze and optimize sales performance.
- Availability to travel regularly