Account Executive - IT Infrastructure
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager focused on the Fortune 2000 market segment. The ideal candidate has salesexperience with a reputation for over-achieving quota by growing revenues in existing customers as well as penetrating new accounts. They should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against an account coverage plan and consistently deliver on revenue targets. The ideal candidate will possess both a sales and deep technical background that enables them to drive engagement at the CXO level as well as with software developers, IT architects, and other customer executives. This Account Manager will be an exceptionally strong analytical thinker who thrives in fast-paced and dynamic environments, with strong communication and presentation skills.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Drive adoption in a defined set of accounts (existing and new) to meet or exceed revenue and financialsales targets.
· Develop and execute against a strategic plan that leads to the creation and maintenance of a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers.
· Manage numerous accounts concurrently and strategically
· Create and articulate compelling value propositions around company’s portfolio.
· Analyze sales data from your accounts to help evolve your strategy
· Accelerate customer adoption through education and engagement
· When appropriate, work with partners to manage joint selling opportunities
· Assist customer in identifying use cases for priority adoption of technology solutions as well as best practices implementations
· Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts and partners
· 5+ years of technologysalesexperience with a focus on IT Infrastructure solutions. Experience selling Cisco, EMC, Vmware, Netapp, Microsoft, etc
· 5+ years of direct field experience selling software or cloud solutions to the F2000
· Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals
· Experience in positioning and selling technology to new customers and new market segments
· Experience in proactively growing customer relationships within an account while expanding their understanding of the customer’s business
· Experience communicating and presenting to senior leadership
· BA/BS degree or equivalent work experiencerequired
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Communications or related field and/or equivalent of work experience