Account Executive - Insurance Software Sales
Account Executive / Insurance Software Sales Team
Life and P&C Insurance
We are completing the release of a new insurance solution with proven productivity savings to increase the speed, accuracy and precision of underwriting and claims. The response from our presentations range from attendees jumping up and giving high fives to disbelief. We have a solid lead on our competitors and this is a green field sales opportunity for the right candidate. Timing is everything, and we are moving from stealth mode to market execution phase.
Who We're Looking For
A highly motivated HUNTER and CLOSER who thrives on closing enterprise software and professional service deals, wakes up every morning driven to shatter quotas and earn an above average income and lifestyle, has the DNA to qualify an opportunity, develop a winning sales strategy and articulate the value of our solution to business requirements. We know how to succeed in this market and will provide you with an arsenal of competitive advantage and top-notch salessupport to close new business. You will also have the support and interaction with the IBM sales organization.
- 5+ years experience in P&C and/or Life insurance successfully selling software and services
- Current Rolodex of industry contacts
- Exceptional skills for identifying, qualifying and closing enterprise software and services deals
- Skilled in building strong relationships with executive level decision-makers
- Self-starter with strong work ethic, take charge attitude and desire to exceed client expectations
- Excellent listening, multi-tasking, communication and presentation skills
- Location near a major airport with ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- Successfully manage long and complex sales cycles
- Proven track record of consistent quota attainment in solution or application sales
- Proven history of above average annual earnings
- Develop new business at new accounts
- Develop and execute a territory plan to exceed sales objectives
- Move opportunities through our proven sales process with integrity
- Capitalize on leads generated through marketing activities and industry networking
- Manage all of your sales activity in Salesforce
Who We Are:
Pyramid Solutions is a mid-size company based in Southeast Michigan. We value teamwork, innovative problem solving and passion, so we look for candidates who demonstrate those qualities along with a growth-oriented, customer-focused, getting-it-done mindset. Creating a fun and positive office atmosphere and company culture is important to us, so we have a variety of events, opportunities and office quirks to do that.
- Annual meeting and annual holiday party
- Recognition for career anniversaries and demonstrating our Core Values via lunch celebrations, annual awards and shout outs in the monthly newsletter
- Bi-monthly company-wide events like bowling, golfing, whirly ball and Detroit Tigers outings
- Flexible work schedule and the opportunity to work from home
- Spontaneous Nerf gun wars
- NCAA March Madness bracket competition
- Career development opportunities through blogging, training, certifications and conference
We recognize that we would not be here without the support of our families and community, so we make it a priority to give back. Every quarter we donate money to a and we participate in volunteer events.
Pyramid Solutions develops products and innovative solutions for organizations in a wide range of industries from financial institutions to insurance providers to automotive suppliers and industrial automation companies. Our experts specialize in three core practices; Enterprise Content Management, Network Connectivity and Intelligent Manufacturing. For over 25 years we have developed visionary solutions that yield exceptional results.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. Women, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.