Job Summary: Sell software products and services for a global market leader in three of the hottest high-technology sectors: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Integration and Management, and Data Quality & Governance. This dynamic Enterprise Software Sales Account Executive is needed to work in Los Angeles, representing Information Builders’ products and services in an established accounts territory.
Job Requirements: Must Possess:
- 5+ years successful track record of making and/or exceeding revenue goals in complex, business application and enterprise business software sales.
- A 4-year accredited college degree, preferably in a business and/or technical discipline.
- Must have boardroom, executive-style presence and ability to manage large complex sales cycles.
- Strong communication and effective presentation, time management, and organization skills.
- Experience in aligning with all levels of an organization (from frontline workers to mid-level management to executives).
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems
- The ability to create a value proposition that aligns with organizational goals and ROI.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes and negotiating T&C’s
- Ability to effectively manage a sales process through the entire sales cycle (from identifying an opportunity, to proper qualification, to closing).
- The ability to maintain a high level of sales-related activity
- Strong prospecting, partnering and marketing skills.
- Energy of a self-starter, coupled with an excellent knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, execute results against strategy, and meet critical deadlines.
- Effective customer management experience
- A local team of professionals: Systems Architects and Engineers, Sales Support Specialists and Marketing Representatives.
- In-house Professional Services organization
- In-house Marketing organization providing lead-generating programs, collateral and website production
- Experienced sales support infrastructure aligned with revenue goals
- Market-leading and recognized products
- Award-winning customers