We are looking for driven and dynamic professionals like you to grow with us and shape our future.
Information Builders helps organizations transform data into business value. Our software solutions for business intelligence and analytics, integration, and data integrity empower people to make smarter decisions, strengthen customer relationships, and drive growth. Our dedication to customer success is unmatched in the industry. That’s why thousands of leading organizations rely on Information Builders to be their trusted partner. Founded in 1975, Information Builders is headquartered in New York City, with offices around the world, and remains one of the largest independent, privately held companies in the industry.
In addition to our industry-leading software solutions and outstanding customer service, our people are the heart and soul of our success. Passionate, dedicated, and driven, Information Builders employees are some of the most talented and creative professionals in the industry.
Job Title: Account Executive
Job Summary: Sell software products and services for a global market leader in three of the hottest high-technology sectors: Business Intelligence & Analytics, Data Integration and Management, and Data Quality & Governance. This dynamic Account Executive is needed to work in the New England Territory representing Information Builders’ products and services in an established accounts territory.
Job Requirements: Must Possess:
- 5+ years successful track record of making and/or exceeding revenue goals in complex, business application and enterprise business software sales.
- A 4-year accredited college degree, preferably in a business and/or technical discipline.
- Must have boardroom, executive-style presence and ability to manage large complex sales cycles.
- Strong communication and effective presentation, time management, and organization skills.
- Experience in aligning with all levels of an organization (from frontline workers to mid-level management to executives).
- The ability to understand how to pragmatically apply technical solutions to solve business problems
- The ability to create a value proposition that aligns with organizational goals and ROI.
- Experience in dealing with complex procurement processes and negotiating T&C’s
- Ability to effectively manage a sales process through the entire sales cycle (from identifying an opportunity, to proper qualification, to closing).
- The ability to maintain a high level of sales-related activity
- Strong prospecting, partnering and marketing skills.
- Energy of a self-starter, coupled with an excellent knowledge of the industry marketplace and business drivers.
- Ability to work well under pressure, execute results against strategy, and meet critical deadlines.
- Effective customer management experience
- A local team of professionals: Systems Architects and Engineers, Sales Support Specialists and Marketing Representatives.
- In-house Professional Services organization
- In-house Marketing organization providing lead-generating programs, collateral and website production
- Experienced sales support infrastructure aligned with revenue goals
- Market-leading and recognized products
- Award-winning customers