As the world’s number 1 job site, our mission is to help people get jobs. We need talented, passionate people working together to make this happen. We are looking to grow our teams with people whoshare our energy and enthusiasm for creating the bestexperiencefor job seekers.
OurSales force helps transform the hiring process by providing companies an easy and effective way to find the right fit for every hire.We support oursales team withcareer development and Dale Carnegie Leadership Award-winning training from day one. Every month, over200 million people count on us to help them find jobs, publish their resumes, process their job applications, and connect them to qualified candidates for their job openings.Simply put, we empower hiring companies who help people get jobs around the globe.
Inside Account Executives at Indeed are on the front lines of helping organisations more effectively manage their online recruitment strategy.
You will advocate job search technology to leading companies and promote the power of our products to make organisations more productive, collaborative and mobile. Your passion to learn from and connect with others will ultimately help more organisations find and hire great people.
- Drive growth by selling pay-per-click advertising (PPC) services to small-to-medium sized employers (SMB)
- Develop relationships through phone, email, social media and professional networking
- Conduct live product demonstrations over the phone, via webinar and face to face
- Prospect revenue opportunities (cold call) and build a pipeline to reach quota
- Analyse and present monthly analytics reports to advertisers
- 3+ years of experience in a sales-driven environment
- The ability to learn and apply new concepts quickly
- A metrics-oriented, competitive attitude
- Exceptional written, verbal, phone and presentation skills
- Passion to hunt (cold-call), educate and sell