This is a capital equipment sales position. This position primarily develops, executes and achieves a territory business plan which includes revenue and instrument placements.
The ideal candidate recognizes and demonstrates Bio-Rad's complete commitment to customer satisfaction by providing prompt resolutions of customer problems or concerns: understanding and upholding the Bio-Rad quality policy.
The position takes ownership of personal development and continuous learning; attends required sales training, seminars and tradeshows. Territory this position covers includes: the states of ME, NH, NY, Eastern PA, MA, CT, RI, NJ, VT.
- Assisting the Account Managers, in the Northeast Region, to maintaining all current Diabetes, Hemoglobinapathy and New Born Screening accounts.
- Sells and promotes the Bio-Rad product line to meet regional sales goals.
- Identifies and develops new client opportunities.
- Provide technical support for all Diabetes / Hemoglobin demos.
- Support the installations of your product line.
- Works in conjunction with marketing and other sales teams to develop and implement sales and marketing plans.
- Work closely and in harmony with the Account Manager team of the Northeast Region, Technical Service, Customer Service, Marketing, Regional Manager and other Bio-Rad personnel as needed, to meet sales goals, to complete project assignments from Instrument Manager and to deliver complete customer satisfaction.
- 40% travel is required.
- Must be a highly motivated individual with a previous history of success.
- Superb customer focus and attention to detail is a must. Utilization of CRM and Microsoft Office is essential.
- BA/BS degree in a life science or technical related discipline or equivalent; advanced degreepreferred.
- 4-6 years sales experience, preferably in the diagnostics industry.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
Bio-Rad is a global leader providing a broad array of clinical diagnostics and life science research products. With a team of more than 7,800 employees and a global network of operations serving our customers, we help people live longer, healthier lives.
Requisition ID 2018-6415